Sunday Roast for 2£12 instead of up to £25.90 for a Sunday roast lunch for 2 people at the Dog & Partridge Country Inn, Derbyshire - save up to 54%
Save up to 54%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a Sunday roast lunch for 2.
- Choose between three meats or the vegetarian option.
- Served with roast potatoes & freshly prepared vegetables.
- Valid on Sundays from 12 midday.
- Warm & friendly country inn based in Ashbourne.
- Spectacular countryside views!
The Fine Print
- One per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid on Sundays until 13th Apr 2014.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
As Rebecca Black famously sang in the follow up to her smash hit Friday: "Sunday, Sunday, gotta eat roast on Sunday..."
We’re offering you a Sunday roast lunch for two people for just £12, saving you up to 54% off Dog & Partridge Country Inn's price of up to £25.90.
Based in Ashbourne, the warm and friendly Dog & Partridge Country Inn specialises in serving up a huge range of delectable meals that are sure to get your stomach rumbling. With today’s deal, you and a friend will each enjoy a hearty Sunday roast. With a range of options including at least three meats (roast beef, pork, chicken or turkey), as well as a tasty vegetarian option if you’re that way inclined - all served with a delicious selection of crisp roasties and freshly prepared vegetables - we think you’ve got a tough decision on your hands! No matter, though, as you can appreciate spectacular views over the Derbyshire countryside while you make up your mind… Ahh, weekend bliss.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call the Dog & Partridge Country Inn to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The food was amazing."
Reviewed: 11 January 2014
"The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was excellent."
Reviewed: 07 January 2014
"Great food, marvellous friendly staff..."
Reviewed: 05 January 2014