Indian Dining for 2 £19 instead of up to £42.40 for a 3-course Indian meal for 2 inc. a side dish to share at Bombay Delight, Nottingham - save up to 55%
Save up to 55%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 3-course meal for 2.
- Starters inc. onion bhaji, tandoori chicken, prawn butterfly and more.
- Mains inc. prawn masala, lamb rogan josh, vegetable balti and more.
- Plus poppadoms, pickles and rice or naan to share.
- Finish with ice cream or coffee.
- Valid Mon-Sat, 5pm-11:30pm.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 4th Jun 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
In a pickle about what to cook for dinner? Well, how about a taste of India? There’s naan better than the food we’re offering in today’s tasty deal...
We're offering you a 3-course Indian meal for 2 people including side dish to share for just £19, saving you up to 55% off Bombay Delight's price of up to £42.40.
Based in the city centre, this contemporary Indian restaurant prides itself on serving authentic, fresh Indian cuisine within a friendly and dynamic atmosphere. You and your lucky dining partner will enjoy some poppadums and pickles before you choose any starter from the à la carte menu, which includes choice from tandoori chicken, onion bhaji, Bombay prawn butterfly and more. With your appetite sufficiently tickled, you will then enjoy a delicious main - dishes include prawn masala, lamb rogan josh and vegetable balti, all served with rice or naan bread to share. Finally, you'll finish with a refreshingly cool ice cream. What are you waiting for?
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Bombay Delight to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed: 28 September 2013
"Such a fantastic meal"
Reviewed: 11 August 2013
Reviewed: 29 May 2013