Microsoft Office Course£59 instead of £600 for a 500hr Microsoft Office course, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word & more - work smarter and save 90%
Time left to purchase
- Learn how to use Microsoft Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Word 2010, Lotus Notes 8.5
- Microsoft Office 2007, Outlook 2010, Paint Shop Pro, Project 2007, Visio 2007, Windows XP, Windows 7 and more (see below).
- Includes 500 hours of tutorial time.
- Step by step modules are designed to take you from basic office courses through to advanced tasks.
- Includes art simulation based training, interactive flash and audio elements plus printable glossaries.
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiple as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 1 month (you’ll have access to the course for 12 months).
- PC compatible training (internet connection and audio required).
- Technical support available Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm.
- Exam fee not included.
Although we certainly didn't mourn the death of the Microsoft paperclip, it sure has left us in a pickle whenever we want to write a letter. Learn to fend for yourself with today's deal…
We’re offering you a 12 month course on 38 Microsoft Office programmes for just £59 – saving you 90% off Blue Mountain's price of £600 if you buy now.
Using state of the art online simulation based training, with interactive flash and audio elements as well as printable glossaries with key knowhow, this course contains 500 hours of tutorial. It comes with a real time tracking facility which keeps constant analysis of your training progress and the step by step modules are designed to take you by the hand from the very basic office courses, through to advanced tasks and project skills. You’ll get access to the following courses:
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Office Word 2010
- Lotus Notes 8.5
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Paint Shop Pro
- Microsoft Project 2007
- Project Management
- Project Management People Perspective
- Project Management Professional Certification 2011
- Microsoft Visio 2007
- Windows XP Upgrade
- Windows 7
- Plus many more…
To check out all 38 programmes available on the course and for a full description of what each course covers, head over to the Blue Mountain website.
Redemption is easy: once the deal ends you’ll receive your unique code. Then all you have to do is head to the Blue Mountain website using the link on the Wowcher to begin your course, quoting your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Silverstone Rally Driving Experience From £54 for a rally driving experience for both adult and junior drivers at Silverstone Autosport and Rally School - save up to 51%
Time left to purchase