1hr Meerkat Encounter for 1 or 2 @ Thoresby Park£20 instead of £50 for a one-hour 'Meet the Meerkats' experience for one person, £34 for two people at Hawks of Steele, Thoresby Park - save up to 60%
FOR ONE: A 'Meet the Meerkats' experience at Hawks of Steele, Thoresby Park (was £50) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 60% (£30)
FOR TWO: A 'Meet the Meerkats' experience at Hawks of Steele, Thoresby Park (was £100) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 66% (£66)
- Treat the kids with a ‘Meet the Meerkats’ experience for one or two.
- Rated 5* on TripAdvisor.
- Play and cuddle with tame meerkats!
- Spend an hour with the cosy critters.
- Runs Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays from 10am to 4.30pm.
- Based in beautiful Thoresby Park Courtyard, close to Edwinstowe.
The Fine Print
- One per one or two people.
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 11th Jun 2017.
- Must be aged 6 or older. Under-16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- No spectators allowed.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Today’s deal is really one without compare. Simples...
We’re offering you a one-hour 'Meet the Meerkats' experience for one person for £20, or for two people for just £34, saving you up to 60% off Hawks of Steele’s prices.
Today's deal is simply perfect for animal lovers! Go solo or take a lucky companion to spend an hour playing with the beautiful meerkats at Thoresby Park Courtyard, who have been lovingly trained to trust humans and are totally tame. You can cuddle and stroke these furry friends to your heart’s content, overseen by a passionate team of staff - just don’t forget your camera, as you’re going to want photos to keep for sure!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call or email Hawks of Steele to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
'What a brilliant experience.'
Reviewed: 29 November 2016
"Absolutely loved this"
Reviewed: 22 November 2016
Reviewed: 28 October 2016