Accredited Airline Cabin Crew Course£15 instead of £199.99 (fromParker Ascott Training and Recruitment) for an airline cabin crew course - save 92%
Promotion ends on
17 / 06 / 2014
- Great for those looking to begin a career at 30,000ft.
- Features 17 modules inc. time zones, geography and emergencies.
- 90 hours of learning material.
- 24/7 online access for 12 months.
- Independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
- See your new career really take off!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 27th Jun 2014.
If you’re looking to begin a career as an airline cabin crew member, then you need to know your cockpit from your galley and your life jackets from your oxygen masks. So fasten your seatbelt, put your tray-table in the upright position and enjoy today’s deal…
We're offering you an airline cabin crew course for just £15, saving you 92% off Parker Ascott Training and Recruitment’s price of £199.99 (correct as of 12.5.14).
Have you got what it takes to become an airline cabin crew member, to give the all-important safety briefing, tell travellers to put on their own oxygen mask before helping a child and to hand out alcoholic drinks to holidaying passengers in the proverbial mile-high pub? With today’s deal, you will learn all the basics needed to help you on your way to a career in the skies! Over the course of 17 modules (each examined at the end with a multiple choice test), you will learn everything that you need to demonstrate your competence and confidence at an interview with an airline. With 90 hours of learning material and 12 months of access to tutor support, this CPD certified and accredited course should get you perfectly equipped to join the stewards of the sky, keeping passengers comfortable and refreshed at 30,000ft. It’s no ordinary customer-facing role and requires a very specific skill set which you can begin to acquire with today’s deal. Seat-belts on please, your new career is ready to depart!
- About the Aviation Industry
- Types and Characteristics of Key Airlines
- Regulating the Aviation Industry
- Industry Terms and Phonetic Alphabet
- Knowing the Aircraft and Operations
- Knowing Time Zones in Aviation
- Knowing Your Geography
- Identifying Airport Codes
- Working with Your Team
- Health and Safety Issues for Cabin Crew
- Acting in an Emergency
- Handling Dangerous Goods
- Ground Safety Regulations
- Understanding the Ticket System
- Portraying the Right Image
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Onboard Services
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Parker Ascott Training and Recruitment's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.