Hoodies£7.99 instead of £19.99 (from Something About Fashion) for a zip-up hoodie in a choice of colours - save 60%
Promotion ends on
07 / 03 / 2014
- Stay cosy in a zip-up hoodie.
- Choose from a range of colours inc. black, hot pink, red and royal blue.
- UK sizes 8-14.
- Machine washable.
- Great for playing sport or simply keeping snug this winter!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 11th Mar 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £3.95 per transaction.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Colours and sizes subject to availability.
Made popular by the medieval monk Friar Tuck in Robin Hood, the hoodie is a staple in any wardrobe, so we beseech thee to check out today’s deal…
Today we're offering you a zip-up hoodie in a choice of colours for only £7.99, saving you 60% off Something About Fashion's price of £19.99 (correct as of 29.1.14).
Ensure you combine function and fashion this autumn with a hoodie from Something About Fashion. Made from 65% cotton and machine washable, the super-swish garment comes in UK sizes 8-14 and in your choice of 9 colours such as black, hot pink, royal blue and red. A hoodie that keeps us cosy and looks this good? Yes, please!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Something About Fashion's site using the link we send you.
- Select your colour and size and add the product(s) to your cart.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.