River Tyne Bungee Jump£29 instead of £50 for a bungee jump experience at Extreme Sensations, Newcastle – jump up jump up and then bungee down and save 42%
Time left to purchase
- Bungee jump off a 175ft platform over the River Tyne!
- Includes all equipment and a full safety briefing.
- You’ll be looked after by experienced BERSA qualified professionals.
- Helmet cameras available for rent and t-shirts for purchase on the day.
- Held at the Quayside in Newcastle city centre.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 15th Jun 2013.
- Voucher valid until 4th Aug 2013.
- 7-day cancellation policy applies.
- Sorry, you’ll have to be over 16 to enjoy today’s deal.
- Min. weight 35kg, Not suitable if pregnant.
- Subject to availability.
Today’s deal will have you jumping (from 175ft) for joy…
We’re offering you a 175ft bungee jump experience for £29, saving you 42% off Extreme Sensations' price of £50.
With a 100% safety record and over 20 years of experience, the thrill seekers at Extreme Sensations make for the perfect partners to help you take one giant leap for mankind! Before making your solo jump, you’ll be provided with all the necessary equipment and a safety briefing from your BERSA qualified professional, before ascending up the 175ft platform and taking one great big leap of faith. Oh, and did we mention your bungee will be taking place at the Newcastle Quayside in the middle of the city over the River Tyne? Just think of the views you'll enjoy (or at least try to enjoy)! Jumps are available on the following dates:
- 1st June
- 2nd June
- 3rd August
- 4th August
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Extreme Sensations' site to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
‘The Naked Truth’ @ Tyne Theatre & Opera House£14 instead of £22.50 for a ticket to hit comedy The Naked Truth on 3rd June 2016 at Tyne Theatre and Opera House with World on Stage LTD - save 38%
Time left to purchase