2nt Seaside Break £79 instead of up to £176 for a 2 night stay for 2 including breakfast each morning at the Grosvenor Hotel, Skegness – save up to 55%
Save up to 55%
Time left to purchase
- Choose to stay in an en-suite double or twin room.
- You’ll get a full English or continental breakfast each morning.
- Great location directly opposite the pier.
- Within walking distance of all Skegness’ attractions.
- Enjoy a classic English seaside holiday.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid until 17th December 2012.
- Excludes bank holidays.
- Subject to availability.
What with all the excitement England has to offer this summer, who wants to leave? Embrace English seaside tradition and all the stripy deckchairs, ice creams and pier arcades it brings with today’s deal…
We’re offering you a 2 night stay for 2 including breakfast each morning at the Grosvenor Hotel in Skegness for just £79 – saving you up to 55% off the Grosvenor Hotel's price of up to £176 if you buy now.
With its central location directly opposite the pier and cosy rooms, The Grosvenor Hotel is the ideal place to lay your head if you’re looking for a classic seaside holiday. Renowned for its live ballroom dancing, the hotel is within walking distance of all that Skegness has to offer, as well as being a great base from which to explore the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside that lies beyond.
With today’s deal you can choose to stay in either a double or twin room, either of which will be en-suite. Plus you’ll wake up to a delicious full English or continental breakfast each morning, which we reckon is the ideal thing to fuel a day of sandcastle building!
Buy now, book now: click ‘buy’ and we’ll send you everything you need to book. Then all you have to do is call the Grosvenor to book your stay, quoting your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, here's what people are saying online:
- "The staff were excellent, polite and helpful. The location is great for spending time on the beach or visiting the pier and other ‘traditional’ seaside amusements." - Jean M
- "We had soft white towels and tea making equipment." - Samantha B
1-2nt Durham Stay & Spa Treatment for 2 @ The Manor House Hotel£89 for an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, use of leisure facilities and a spa treatment each, £139 for two nights at The Manor House Hotel - save up to 41%
3hr MAC Makeup Masterclass & Gift - 22 Locations!£29 for a three-hour beginners' MAC makeup masterclass and a gift with the Association of Professional Makeup - choose from 22 locations and save 71%
Time left to purchase