The Big Bang Theory Trivial Pursuit£6.99 instead of £16 (from Linen Ideas) for The Big Bang Theory Trivial Pursuit - save 56%
- The Big Bang Theory Trivial Pursuit.
- Features 600 questions that could test even Dr Sheldon Cooper.
- Bite-size game comes with coloured die to make it perfect for travelling.
- Recommended for ages 12+.
- A must for any super fan.
- Ideal for taking along on holiday!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 2nd Aug 2015.
- Postage costs an additional £3.99 per voucher.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Are evenings full of dull board games leaving you in a hot dense state, or have you just come round to the realisation that you’re not smart enough for 3D Chess? Then get some Big Bang for your buck with today’s deal…
We’re offering you The Big Bang Theory Trivial Pursuit for just £6.99, saving you 56% off Linen Ideas’ price of £16 (correct as of 24.7.15).
If you know your penny blossoms from your sexy praying mantises, and you want to vaporise the competition the way Spock vaporises rock, then today’s deal is for you! With 600 questions all about your favourite TV show, you’ll be able to challenge your friends and test your general knowledge of all things Big Bang. The ideal game to play at home or make your travelling companion, the box includes everything you need to unpack and play straight away. Suitable for players aged twelve and over, you just need two or more players and a brain full of knowledge! Bazinga!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.