3nt Amsterdam Break & Flights£249pp instead of up to £387pp for a 3 night stay at the 4* Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Amsterdam, inc. flights from ClearSky Holidays- save up to 36%
Save up to 36%
Time left to purchase
- Based in the historical city centre.
- Includes return flights with hand luggage from Stansted, Luton or Southend.
- En-suite rooms with iMacs, Wi-Fi and views of the city.
- Close to plenty of bars and world-famous museums.
- The price is per person and based on two sharing so you'll need to buy 2.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for travel 1st July - 31st August 2012 (must book by 25th May).
- £50pp supplement applies for flights from MAN, BHX, LPL, EMA, LA, EDI, BRS, LBA AND BFS.
- Subject to availability.
Think ‘Amsterdam’ and we know exactly what will spring to mind: tulips and bikes(!). Take a walk on the wild side with today’s deal...
We’ve teamed up with ClearSky Holidays to offer you a 3 night stay at the 4* Doubletree by Hilton hotel in Amsterdam, including return flights from Stanstead, Luton or Southend for just £249pp – saving you up to 36% off the usual price of up to £387pp.
Perched right next to Central Station and within the historic city centre, the DoubleTree by Hilton is an architecturally impressive hotel that features floor-to-ceiling windows in each room - boasting spectacular views of the city. The City Café offers internationally inspired cuisine made with fresh, seasonal ingredients; or, you could visit the East Dock Lounge with its relaxed atmosphere and extensive selection of local and international beers, wines and unique whisky collection. All rooms are air-conditioned and come with an Apple iMac TV/PC and complimentary Wi-Fi, plus a stylish bathroom featuring a walk-in shower and luxurious combed cotton terry bathrobes. You’ll even get some lovely Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries (woo!).
Buy now, book now: click ‘buy’ and we’ll send you everything you need to book. Then all you have to do is call or email ClearSky using the details on the wowcher to book your stay, quoting your full wowcher code.
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what people are saying online:
- “great friendly central hotel” – MinimeBelfast
- “Excellent Location, great room and staff” – Bittco
- “clean, efficient, comfortable and very professional” – azb
- “Wonderful stay” - arnaud d
- “Central, new and trendy hotel in Amsterdam - very convenient” - robfromVancouver