Business Start-Up & Enterprise Course£29 instead of £450 (from IODT) for a business start-up and enterprise course - save 94%
Time left to purchase
- Take a business start-up and enterprise course.
- 9 modules covering essential business skills.
- From budgeting to risk assessment.
- Learn how to start a company and plan enterprise projects!
- Get 24/7 access for 12 months.
- Study from the comfort of your own home!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 15th May 2014.
Back in the day, all you needed to start a successful business was the gift of the gab and a smart pair of trousers. Times have moved on, but we’ve kept it simple with today’s deal…
We're offering you a business start-up and enterprise course for just £29, saving you 94% off IODT’s price of £450 (correct as of 27.4.14).
Do you dream of being your own boss? Starting a start-up? Delving deeper than buzzwords and briefcases, this business start-up and enterprise course from IODT may be just what you need to enhance your business skills. The course is spread across 9 modules covering enterprise essentials, from budgeting and risk assessment to project development and management. You’ll learn the latest ways to plan, implement and evaluate project work within the business world. The course will be delivered to your email as a handy PDF file so you can study from home, and with 24/7 access for 12 months, you'll have plenty of time to fit it in!
- Course content:
- Unit 1: Understand and explore enterprise skills
- Investigate the nature of enterprise skills and explore their importance to the world of work
- Apply your understanding of enterprise to an enterprising project opportunity
- Identify your own enterprise skills and relate them to your future career planning
- Unit 2: Plan and carry out an enterprising project
- Generate an enterprising project idea
- Develop a project plan for the selected enterprise project
- Develop the skills and capabilities required to undertake effective budgeting
- Take part in an enterprise project as part of a team and develop an understanding of the importance of effective teams
- Manage risk and uncertainty
Evaluate the success of a project
- Unit 3: Evaluation of an enterprise project and self-development
- Reflect on the experiences that you gained during the enterprise project
- Develop strategies that make use of this reflection both during and beyond the enterprise project
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to IODT’s website using the link we send you.
- Add the product to your cart.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Mystery Electronics - iBeats, GoPro, Xbox one, Apple Watch & More!From £10 for a Mystery Electronics Deal - products include Beats Solo, hoverboard, HD Smart TV, Kindle, Bluetooth speakers, Fitbit, Apple Watch, Star Wars droid and more!
Time left to purchase