Microsoft Office 2013 Course£7 (from E-Careers) for an 'Intro to New Features of Microsoft Office 2013', or £29 for an in-depth Microsoft Office training course - save up to 93%
An 'Introduction to the New Features of Microsoft Office 2013' course from e-Careers (was £100) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 93% (£93)
A Microsoft Office 2013 package training course from e-Careers (was £500) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 94% (£471)
Save up to 93%
Time left to purchase
- Take an 'Intro to New Features of Microsoft Office 2013' course.
- Or an in-depth package for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Learn with the help of expert tuition, videos, quizzes and more.
- Ideal for beginners.
- Both include 24/7 access for 12 months.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Must redeem by 9th May 2014.
- Microsoft Office software not included.
- Requires internet connection, Flash and audio.
- Microsoft Office Specialist exam and certificate not included.
If opening up Minesweeper is the most advanced thing you can do on your computer, perhaps today’s deal can help…
Today we're offering you an online 'Introduction to the New Features of Microsoft Office 2013' course for £7, or an in-depth Microsoft Office 2013 package training course for £29, saving you up to 93% off E-Careers' prices (correct as of 20.4.14).
If you’re familiar with the Microsoft package but just looking to get to grips with all the new features in the 2013 version, the 'Introduction to the New Features of Microsoft Office 2013' course makes for the ideal learning companion. The material is broken down into the following seven modules:
- What's new in Microsoft Office 2013
- What's new in Microsoft Word 2013
- What's new in Microsoft Excel 2013
- What's new in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- What's new in Microsoft Outlook 2013
- What's new in Microsoft Access 2013
- What's new in Microsoft Publisher 2013
Alternatively, if you're looking to boost your lagging laptop skills in general, this in-depth online Microsoft Office 2013 training course will set you well on the way to mastering your computer. Covering Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, you’ll go from beginner to pro with the help of interactive lessons, simulations and exercises, each individually customised based on a skill assessment held at the beginning of the course. The material is broken down into the following 12 modules:
- Word 2013 Basic
- Word 2013 Intermediate
- Word 2013 Advanced
- Excel 2013 Basic
- Excel 2013 Intermediate
- Excel 2013 Advanced
- PowerPoint 2013 Basic
- PowerPoint 2013 Intermediate
- PowerPoint 2013 Advanced
- Outlook 2013 Basic
- Outlook 2013 Intermediate
- Outlook 2013 Advanced
Once you've redeemed, you'll have 24/7 access to all course material for 12 months, allowing you to learn at your own pace at whatever time works best for you. All you need is access to the internet, audio and Flash and you’ll be able to study anywhere from your bedroom to the back of the boardroom!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to e-Careers' site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.