Online Nutritionist Training Course£39 instead of £395 for an online nutritionist training course - save 90%
Time left to purchase
- Get an online nutritionist training course.
- 26 modules covering:
- Weight loss, eating behaviour, disease prevention & more.
- Inc. video tutorials & manual.
- Designed and delivered by registered dietitians.
- Certificate of completion after final exam & 'unlimited' access.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem by 9th Mar 2014.
- New customers only.
- Subject to availability.
If you long to be healthy in mind, body and spirit then today's deal is just for you! Okay not so much spirit, but the other two are pretty important...
We’re offering you an online nutritionist training course for just £39, saving you 90% off Diet Specialist's price of £395.
Diet Specialist's online nutritionist course teaches greater understanding of the various aspects of diets and food composition, and is the perfect training for anyone considering a career as a nutritionist. Over the course of 26 modules, you’ll cover topics like body metabolism, detoxification and the human energy balance, plus the biological and psychological areas behind eating behaviour. Practical areas are also discussed like food labelling, allergies and medical conditions. Successful completion of a final exam will earn you a certificate, while course material will still be accessible for future reference! Full details about the course content can be found here.
Diet Specialist boasts a selection of registered dieticians as advisers, meaning they can draw on clinical expertise when offering you advice and training. An array of dietary education options are also available, including one-on-one consultations, training courses, talks, reports and fact sheets. Modules as follows:
- Proteins and Amino Acids
- Carbohydrates, simple and complex sugars
- Dietary fat and fatty acids
- Starches and fibre
- Vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Fluid intake including water, caffeine and alcohol
- The energy balance
- Body detoxification
- Understanding and accelerating body metabolism
- Children's diets and the eat well plate
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Glycaemic index, Low carb diets, liquid diets and pH balance of food
- Religious diets
- Analysis of food labelling
- Interpreting health claims and marketing terminology
- Psychology of overeating and behavioural change
- The behavioural change cycle
- Tips on influencing change
- Food intake assessments
- Body measurements
- Disorders of the stomach and colon
- Coronary Heart Disease and Hyperlipidaemia
- Food allergies and Intolerances
Food and nutrients
Diets, well-being & obesity
Influencing behavioural change
Dietetic management of disease
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Diet Specialist's site to register using the link we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code when prompted.
Carbon Monoxide & Gas Detector£6.99 instead of £19.99 for an LED carbon monoxide and gas detector - safeguard your home and save 65%
Time left to purchase