Gerry Cottle's Electric Circus Ticket£9 instead of £20 for a grandstand ticket to see Gerry Cottle's Electric Circus at your choice of 4 London locations - save 55%
Time left to purchase
- Get a grandstand ticket to see Gerry Cottle's Electric Circus.
- An enthralling mix of cabaret, carnival, comedy and daredevil acts.
- Featuring 50 acts from around the world in 100 minutes.
- Based in 4 different locations (see below).
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 3rd Nov 2013.
- No cancellations once booked.
- Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to availability.
If the stresses of everyday life make you feel like you're walking on a tightrope and juggling far too much, treat yourself to a night out with today's (big) top deal…
Today we’re offering you a grandstand ticket to Gerry Cottle's Electric Circus, saving you 55% off Gerry Cottle's Electric Circus' price of £20.
A jam-packed combination of cabaret, carnival, comedy, chaos and daredevil acts, Gerry Cottle's is a circus like you've never seen before. This truly unique event is a wild and wacky 100-minute show, guaranteed to leave you on the edge of your seat. The show is split into four enthralling sections:
- Happy Days Diner - Vivacious vocalist Miss Olympia kicks off this magical event, followed by a rock 'n' roll skating troupe, The Magical Melvilles, Voodoo Warriors and BMX superstars Laci and Bori.
- Carnival Time in Rio - Presenting a ring of colour, feathers and glitter in true carnival-style, watch crowd-swinging aerial daredevils dangle from the sky with a large troupe of hula hoops girls and bungee acrobatics.
- Ship Ahoy - A proper pirate party, this magical island of illusions features bottle buffoonery, magic tricks and high-flying aerial stunts.
- Great British Finale - Celebrating 50 years of Gerry Cottle's Circus, watch red, white and blue-inspired aerial skills. Allow the jugglers, wizards and the largest trick cycling troupe amaze and astound you.
Shows take place at the following locations on the dates below:
- September weekdays: 25th-27th & 30th (5pm & 7:45pm).
- September weekends: 28th-29th (2pm & 5pm).
- October weekdays: 1st-4th (5pm & 7:45pm).
- October weekends: 5th-6th (2pm & 5pm).
- October weekdays: 8th-11th (5pm & 7:30pm).
- October weekends: 12th-13th (2pm & 5pm).
- October weekdays: 15th-18th (5pm & 7:30pm).
- October weekends: 19th-20th (2pm & 5pm).
- October weekdays: 23rd-25th (5pm & 7:45pm), 28th, 29th, 30th-31st (3pm & 7:45pm).
- October weekends: 26th-27th (2pm & 5pm).
- November weekdays: 1st (3pm & 7:45pm).
- November weekends: 2nd-3rd (2pm & 5pm).
Still not sure? why not click here to read what Wowcher thought of their night at the circus...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher Bookings page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Personalised Video Message from Santa for 1, 2 or 3 KidsFrom £7 instead of £12.99 for a personalised video message from Santa for one child, or £8 for two or three children from Elfi Santa - save up to 46%
Laser Hair Removal, Harley Street – 5 Options! From £29 for three sessions of laser hair removal, or £129 for six sessions from Linia Skin Clinic, Harley Street – save up to 82%
Time left to purchase