Raptor Foundation Family Membership£12 instead of £24 for a family membership including free entry for one year at The Raptor Foundation - save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Get a family membership to see the birds at The Raptor Foundation.
- Includes 1-year 'unlimited' access.
- Plus enjoy flying displays.
- Get a quarterly newsletter and 10% off in the gift shop.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
- Based in Woodhurst.
The Fine Print
- One per family (2 adults, 2 children).
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 24th Nov 2014.
- Valid for children aged 5-16 years.
- Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to availability.
Westlife might have tried to tell us that it was possible to fly without wings, but frankly we've never been convinced. We're certainly convinced about today's deal though...
We're offering you a family membership to The Raptor Foundation including free entry for one year for just £12, saving you 50% off The Raptor Foundation's price of £24.
Based in Woodhurst and with a vast selection of birds of prey including owls, hawks, falcons and eagles, The Raptor Foundation is a great day out for all the family. With today's deal, you'll get a family membership for two adults and two children which is valid for one whole year! Open 7 days a week, you and the entire family can take advantage of an on-site playground, fish pond and flying displays, where the audience can participate and fly a bird. Plus, with a quarterly newsletter and 10% discount in the gift shop, this membership is sure to make 2014 a good year!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Simply print out your wowcher and take it with you.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The place is a must visit for wild fauna lovers"
Reviewed: 12 November 2013
"Lots and lots of birds to see, beautiful settings and the enthusiasm of the volunteers and staff is just infectious!"
Reviewed: 24 October 2013
“Superb place to visit”
Reviewed: 20 September 2013