Lake District Break & 2-Course Dinner £69 instead of up to £133.80 (at The Screes Inn, Cumbria) for a 1nt break inc. b'fast & 2-course dinner, £139 for 2nts – save up to 48%
A 1nt break inc. b'fast & 2-course dinner at The Screes Inn, Cumbria (was up to £132) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 48% (£64.80)
A 2nt break inc. b'fast & 2-course dinner each night at The Screes Inn, Cumbria (was up to £264) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 43% (£96.80)
Save up to 48%
Time left to purchase
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- A 1 or 2-night break in idyllic Cumbria.
- Stay in a double/twin room with comfortable furnishings & en-suite.
- Enjoy a full English each morning.
- Plus a 2-course dinner on each night of your stay.
- Perfect for an outdoorsy autumnal break.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Jan 2014.
- Voucher valid until 28th Feb 2014.
- Excl. 18th Dec-6th Jan & 16th-20th Feb.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Supplements: £10pn for Fri & Sat night stays; £10pn for children aged 2-18 (under-2s go free).
- Subject to availability.
Famed all over the world for its unspoilt landscape and breathtaking views as far as the eye can see, there's a reason the Lake District is a perennially popular mini-break location...
That's why today we're offering you a one-night break including breakfast and two-course dinner for only £69, or a two-night break with dinner on both nights for £139 - saving you up to 48% off The Screes Inn's prices.
Straight out of a picture-perfect postcard scene, The Screes Inn boasts some of the most spectacular lakeside views Cumbria has to offer. Take in the dramatic snow-capped mountains and crystal clear lakes before heading inside for a warming welcome from the log fire and hospitable team. All of the hotel’s rooms have been decked out to ensure your stay is a luxurious one, and the comfortable furnishings and elegant colour schemes create a relaxing environment that’s a world away from the stresses and strains of daily life. As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also be treated to a full English breakfast in the hotel’s dining room upon awakening each morning, not to mention a 2-course dinner on each night of your stay! Tasty dishes include mussels, ribeye steak and over-roasted salmon - click here to take a closer look at the menu.
Although taking endless photos of the views is sure to take up a lot of time, there are plenty of other things to keep you occupied in Cumbria. The small village of Nether Wasdale where the hotel is based offers a fantastic starting point for a hike, whilst just a short drive away at Ravenglass and Eskdale you’ll find a miniature steam railway amongst other delights. Undeniably a paradise for those who love the great outdoors there’s also no shortage of activities such as climbing, biking and canoeing to be done.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email The Screes Inn to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"The scenery is fantastic"
Reviewed: 24 September 2013
“Relaxed and friendly”
Reviewed: 16 September 2013
“Excellent service in beautiful surroundings”
Reviewed: 03 September 2013