Champagne Afternoon Tea for 2£15 instead of £33.95 for a Champagne afternoon tea for 2 including sandwiches, scones & more at Samlesbury Hotel - save 56%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a delicious Champagne afternoon tea for 2.
- Indulge with scones, preserves and clotted cream.
- A glass of Cuvée Réservée Brut Bouché Père et Fils Champagne each.
- Plus finger sandwiches and home-baked sweet treats.
- Served 7 days a week, 12 midday-6pm.
- Based in Samlesbury.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 30th Sep 2014.
- Excludes bank holidays.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- 24-hour cancellation or rescheduling policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
They say a little of what you fancy does you good, and there’s nothing we fancy more (apart from Gerard Butler) than a slice of indulgence topped off with a glass of Champagne...
Today we’re offering you a Champagne afternoon tea for 2 for just £15, saving you 56% off Samlesbury Hotel's price of £33.95.
When a stressful workload and financial woes get you down, there’s no greater antidote than cake, Champagne and an afternoon unwinding. At the 4* Samlesbury Hotel, your surroundings will add decadence to your session of indulgence, set to begin with a selection of finger sandwiches and a round of scones with jam and clotted cream. Followed by home-baked sweet treats and a coffee or Twining’s tea each, there’s only one thing missing... a glass of a glass of Cuvée Réservée Brut Bouché Père et Fils Champagne for you both, of course! Valid seven days a week from 12 midday to 6pm, what are you waiting for?
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Samlesbury Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Excellent afternoon tea for my mum and dad service second to none!”
Reviewed: 06 May 2014
"Food was delightful and fresh; fantastic experience,"
Reviewed: 03 May 2014
Reviewed: 26 April 2014