2nt Lake District Spa Break£99 instead of up to £200 (at The Log House, Ambleside) for a 2-night stay for 2 inc. breakfast & spa passes - save up to 50%
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2nt Lake District break for 2.
- Inc. a spa pass each for duration of your stay to 4* Low Wood Bay Hotel.
- Plus a full English breakfast each morning.
- En-suite double room inc. LCD TV.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
- Perfect base for exploring the Lake District.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid from 31st March - 31st Oct 2014.
- £15pp surcharge for Fri, Sat & bank holiday stays.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
Why board a long-haul flight when beautiful Blighty is home to scenery and sights galore?
That's why today we're offering you a 2-night stay for 2 including breakfast and two spa passes for the duration of your stay for only £99, saving you up to 50% off The Log House's price of up to £200.
A perfectly restored log cabin nestled in the sleepy village of Ambleside, The Log House makes for an idyllic getaway for those in search of tranquillity. Consisting of just 3 double rooms, each lovingly furnished and boasting LCD TV and tea & coffee making facilities, you can rest assured this Lake District break is all about luxury! Each morning you'll be served a full English breakfast in the hotel's dining area with idyllic views over the countryside - trust us, you can't beat it!
With fresh air, picturesque walking trails and an abundance of outdoorsy activities available, The Log House is great for those who want to explore The Lake District. But if you're more interested in relaxing than rambling, never fear - today's deal includes two spa passes for the duration of your stay to 4* Low Wood Bay Spa Club where you'll find everything from deluxe fitness suite to sizeable indoor swimming pool. Enjoy!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought, we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email The Log House to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
''The warmest and friendliest welcome I can remember anywhere''
Jon D, Leeds
Reviewed: 11 February 2014
Reviewed: 10 February 2014
''Room was great''
Reviewed: 12 February 2014