Indian Dining & Wine for 2 £14 instead of up to £37.30 for a 2-course Indian meal for 2, £18 inc. a glass of wine each at The Viceroy, Cheshire - save up to 62%
A 2-course Indian meal for 2 at The Viceroy, Cheshire (was up to £37.30) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 62% (£23.30)
A 2-course Indian meal for 2 inc. a glass of wine each at The Viceroy, Cheshire (was up to £42.90) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 58% (£24.90)
Save up to 62%
Promotion ends on
09 / 03 / 2014
- Enjoy a 2-course Indian meal for 2.
- Starters inc. dhall, samosas, onion bhaji, BBQ lamb and more.
- Mains inc. classic kormas, bhunas, baltis, biriyanis and more.
- Upgrade for a glass of wine each.
- Rated 4* on Trip Advisor.
- Based in Wilmslow.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st May 2014.
- Excludes 14th Feb and 30th Mar.
- £2 surcharge for signature dishes, seafood, specials and platters.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
Confusing French menus and microscopic portion sizes denting your delight at dining out? That won't be a problem with today's mouthwatering deal...
Today we're offering you a 2-course Indian meal for 2 for only £14, or include a glass of wine each for only £18, saving you up to 62% off The Viceroy's prices.
Consistently delivering fresh, flavoursome and spicy dishes, The Viceroy has long preserved a reputation for delicious curry. Head down to the modern restaurant with today's deal and you and your other half will enjoy a starter, main course and rice dish each from the expansive menu, plus a glass of wine each if you choose to upgrade. Kick off proceedings with a choice of garlic mushrooms, onion bhaji, vegetable pakora, sheek kebab and more, then tuck into your tasty main - you can choose from a vast selection that includes all the old favourites and an abundance of new dishes. Why not try the creamy Bangla Makhani chicken, cooked with mushrooms and flavoured with brandy? Mmmmmm!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Viceroy to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 25 December 2013
Reviewed: 19 December 2013
Reviewed: 09 November 2013