Half-Day Entry to Cake International £5 for afternoon half-day entry to Cake International exhibition on 7, 8 or 9 March, Manchester
- Get half-day afternoon entry to Cake International exhibition.
- Taking place at EventCity, Manchester.
- Choose to go on 7, 8, or 9 March 2014 - from 1.15pm to 5pm.
- Special guests incl. queen of The Great British Bake Off, Mary Berry.
- Peruse the exhibitor stands and watch live demos and workshops.
- The perfect afternoon out for baking buffs!
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy up to 9 as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 7th, 8th or 9th Mar 2014.
- Valid for entry 1.15pm-5pm only.
- Valid for one-day entry only.
- Subject to availability.
Calling all baking buffs and sugarcraft enthusiasts: do we have a tasty treat for you today!
We’re offering half-day afternoon entry to the Cake International exhibition this March for just £5!
Sure to whip cake-lovers into a veritable decorating and frosting frenzy, this 3-day exhibition takes place from Friday 7th to Sunday 9th March at EventCity, opposite the Trafford Centre in Urmston. Your ticket is valid for entry from 1.15pm to 5pm on your choice of the above three dates – and all you need to do is take your printed Wowcher with you. Once inside, you’ll feast upon a variety of demonstrations and workshops and get to check out some very important guests, including queen of The Great British Bake Off, Mary Berry. Peruse the stands, featuring a varied range of experts, exhibitors and retailers, and watch live baking demonstrations, sugarcraft crafting and cake decorating brilliance in the Cake International Theatre and Authors Kitchen. You might even get to try some of the exhibitors’ delicious wares – we just can’t guarantee they’ll let you lick the spoon!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Simply print off your Wowcher and present it at ExCeL Londonl for entry on 7th, 8th or 9th March 2014.
Spa Day, 2 Treatments, Coffee & Cake @ 4* Shrigley Hall Hotel£39 for a spa day for one including two treatments, coffee, cake and use of spa facilities, £72 for two people at Shrigley Hall Hotel, Macclesfield - save up to 57%
Antipasti Platter & Wine for 2 or 4 @ Renaissance Hotel, Manchester£19 for an antipasti platter for two people with a bottle of wine to share, £37 for four people with two bottles at Renaissance Hotel, Manchester - save up to 62%
Advanced 'Food Intolerance Test'£29 instead of £54 for an advanced 'food intolerance test' via post from Test Your Intolerance - take control and save 46%
Time left to purchase