Bistro Dining for 2£9.99 instead of up to £21.80 for lunch for 2 inc. a main course & coffee each at The Hale Kitchen & Bar, Cheshire – save up to 54%
Save up to 54%
Time left to purchase
- Choose any dish from their a la carte menu.
- Dishes include fresh beer battered haddock & chips, steak sandwiches & more.
- Plus you'll get a hot drink each such as cappuccino, special tea or hot chocolate.
- Available from 12pm - 2pm.
- Based in Cheshire.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 3 months.
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Valid for lunch menu only, excludes coffee with alcohol.
- Subject to availability.
Feeling peckish at lunch? Don’t p-p-p-pick up a penguin, go for the real deal and check out today’s amazing deal…
That’s why we’re offering you lunch for 2 with a main course and coffee each for just £9.99, saving you up to 54% off The Hale Kitchen & Bar’s price of up to £21.80 if you buy now.
Tucked away in the heart of Hale village, The Hale Kitchen and Bar offer an innovative menu with a large variety of tasty lunch options. You and your lucky companion can choose from a lunch menu including delicious dishes such as:
- Thai Cured Salmon: a light cured salmon in thai spice, sushi rice cake, wasabi dressing and pickled ginger.
- Seared Squid Salad: with rocket, radish and spring onion salad and sweet chilli sauce.
- Steak Sandwich: a chargrilled steak with onion marmalade, toasted ciabatta, hand cut chips and salad.
Plus, you’ll get a hot drink each including a choice of cappuccino, special tea & hot chocolate.
Redemption is easy: Once the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code. All you have to do is call The Hale Kitchen and Bar to book, quoting your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
- " The food was really well presented, and was all delicious" - Manchesterchick71
- " Why have we not been here before? It was fabulous." - Bombshell
- " Excellent food" - PrestburyTraveller