17th Century Cumbrian Inn Break£89 instead of up to £178 (at The Barbon Inn) for a 2-night stay for 2 people including full English breakfast - save up to 50%
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 winner and in The Good Pub Guide.
- Enjoy a 2-night stay for 2 in a 17th century coaching inn.
- Double or twin en-suite bedroom with crisp linens & TV.
- Includes full English breakfast each morning.
- Quietly situated in the pretty village of Barbon, near Kirkby Lonsdale.
- Within easy distance of the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks.
The Fine Print
- One per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st Mar 2014.
- Upgrade to a super king or four poster room for £20pn (subject to availability).
- Supplements: £10pn per child; £10 per stay per dog.
- 7-day cancellation policy applies.
- Excl. 24th-31st Dec 2013 & 14th-15th Feb 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Imagine if you could combine rural charm, a to die-for location, beams, roaring log fires and brilliant beer, all in one place to stay? We think we've done just that...
We’re offering you a two-night stay for 2 people including breakfast for just £89. That’s up to 50% off The Barbon Inn's price of up to £178.
Quietly situated in the peaceful and tranquil village of Barbon near Kirkby Lonsdale, The Barbon Inn can trace its roots back to the 1650's when it began life as a coaching inn. Today, the traditional feel is rightfully maintained by the owners, combined with all mod-cons to make for a comfortable and relaxing break for two. Featured in the iconic Good Pub Guide, all bedrooms at The Barbon Inn are equipped with en-suite facilities, crisp cotton sheets, TV and telephone - or you could choose to upgrade to a luxurious super king or four poster room for a supplement of £20pn (subject to availability). With a full English breakfast to look forward to as you awake from your slumber each morning, you'll be raring to head out and explore all the stunning scenery that surrounds this idyllic spot.
Should you be able to tear yourself away from the beamed rooms, roaring log fires and attentive service, you'll discover that the Barbon Inn is located halfway between the Lake District National Park and Yorkshire Dales National Park, making it the perfect base for exploring both. It's also within easy driving distance of Leeds and Harrogate should shops, culture or transport links be required. The Inn is perfect for fishing and golfing holidays, with the picturesque Kirkby Lonsdale Golf Club and ample fishing opportunities nearby. Whatever you get up to, we think you'll have an unforgettable time in Barbon...
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Barbon Inn to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 25 November 2013
Reviewed: 25 November 2013
Reviewed: 18 November 2013