10-Course Mezze Dining for 2, Knightsbridge£18 instead of up to £68.50 for a 10-course mezze tasting menu for 2, or £22 inc. a glass of wine each at Yamal Alsham, Knightsbridge - save up to 74%
A 10-course mezze tasting menu for 2 at Yamal Alsham, Knightsbridge (was up to £68.50) OR redeem for a Wowcher Wallet Credit.You save 74% (£50.50)
A 10-course mezze tasting menu for 2 inc. a glass of wine each at Yamal Alsham, Knightsbridge (was up to £78) OR redeem for a Wowcher Wallet Credit.You save 72% (£56)
- Enjoy a 10-course mezze tasting menu for 2 people.
- Lebanese-inspired dishes inc. falafel, lamb parcels and hummus.
- Followed by Baklawa (assortment of traditional Middle Eastern pastries).
- Upgrade for a glass of wine each.
- Valid 7 days a week, 12 noon-11pm.
- Based in Knightsbridge.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people (max. 3 vouchers per table).
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 21st Feb 2015.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged 18 or over with ID for wine option.
- Discretionary 12.5% service charge.
- Menu subject to change; vegetarian alternatives upon request.
- Valid at Knightsbridge branch only.
- Subject to availability.
If you can fall in love with food then we think we've found you the one - these dishes will have you weak at your Leba-knees!
We’re offering you a 10-course mezze tasting menu for 2 for £18, or upgrade to have it with a glass of wine each for just £22, saving you up to 74% off Yamal Alsham's prices.
Fusing traditional Lebanese décor with sleek furniture typically found in trendy London restaurants, one step in to Yamal Alsham and you know it’s more than just your taste buds that are in for a treat! Based just a stone’s throw away from Knightsbridge station, the restaurant offers authentic Lebanese and Syrian cuisine made with only the freshest local produce. With today’s deal, you and a friend will be treated to a 10-course tasting banquet that includes:
Salatet al mawsam (seasonal salad)
Cheese sambousek (deep fried pastry parcels filled with
mixed cheese and herbs)
Falafel (deep-fried bean and herb croquettes with lemon and tahini dip)
Fatayer (baked pastry triangles filled with baby spinach,
spring onion and sumac)
Sfiha (small Lebanese pizza topped with minced lamb,
onions, pine nuts and tomatoes)
Spicy potato (diced potatoes fried with garlic, coriander and
Kibbe meklieh (deep fried lamb and cracked wheat parcels
filled with onion and pine nuts)
Manaeesh zaatar (small Lebanese pastry topped with thyme,
sumac and sesame seeds)
Baklawa (assortment of traditional Middle Eastern pastries)
Why not upgrade and add a glass of house wine each? Sounds good to us!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Yamal Alsham to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 15 September 2014
"WOW! Amazing food, location and staff”
Reviewed: 14 September 2014
Reviewed: 01 September 2014