Knightsbridge Afternoon Tea & Prosecco for 2£24 instead of up to £48 for afternoon tea for 2 including a glass of Prosecco each at The Knightsbridge Green Hotel - save up to 50%
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- Live the high life with a luxury afternoon tea for 2.
- Includes unlimited tea and a glass of Prosecco each.
- Finger sandwiches with fillings such as cream cheese.
- Alongside scones with strawberry jam and Cornish clotted cream.
- Plus assorted pastries.
- Based in Knightsbridge.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 6th Oct 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
If you spend the majority of your afternoons drinking builders' brew in an office with no windows, then today's deal could be a breath of fresh air...
Today we’re offering you a luxury afternoon tea for 2 including a glass of Prosecco each at The Knightsbridge Green Hotel for only £24, saving you up to 50% off Knightsbridge Green Hotel’s price of £48.
Based in swanky Knightsbridge, The Knightsbridge Green Hotel is the perfect place to head for a spot of afternoon tea after a hard day of shopping. Upon arrival at the elegant hotel, you’ll be shown to the dining room and treated to a glass of Prosecco each. But the decadence doesn’t stop there, as a spread fit for a queen is yours to munch to your heart’s content. Start with homemade finger sandwiches including egg mayonnaise, ham and cheese and cucumber and cream cheese before moving on to tackle the scones served with authentic Cornish clotted cream and strawberry jam. If you have any room to spare then indulge in the tempting selection of pastries of the day, topped off with plenty of tea. Perfection!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Knightsbridge Green Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
“Fresh and tasty and lots of tea”
Reviewed: 13 June 2014
"Nice freshly made sandwiches... fresh warm scones with clotted cream and jam, yummy!"
Reviewed: 11 June 2014