Luxury Azerbaijani Cuisine & Cocktails for 2, Knightsbridge£25 instead of up to £38.50 for a sharing platter and cocktails for 2 at Baku, Knightsbridge - save up to 35%
Save up to 35%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Enjoy Azerbaijani fusion cuisine at stylisk Baku bar.
- You’ll get a sharing platter including:
- Tempura spiced fries, crispy squid and bread with hummus & tzatziki.
- Plus a Baku classic cocktail each such as a mojito or Negroni.
- Based in Knightsbridge.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 8th Sep 2014.
- Max. one voucher redeemable at a time.
- Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the original price will be added to the bill.
- Subject to availability.
Whilst it may be the capital of Azerbaijan, Baku will hereby always be known as one of the London dining scene’s best-kept and most mouthwatering secrets…
Today we’re offering you a sharing platter and cocktails for 2 for only £25, saving you up to 35% off Baku’s price of up to £38.50.
Amongst a sea of samey Italian, French and Chinese chains, the brilliant Baku stands out thanks to its unique menu based on a fusion of Azerbaijani and European cuisine. Inside, the restaurant’s Spirit Level bar’s interior doesn’t disappoint either, with sleek leather furnishings and intricate stained glass windows adding a relaxed and other-worldly ambience as you enjoy a Baku classic cocktail such as a mojito or twisted Negroni each. Just make sure you save room for your sharing platter which will come piled high with tempura spiced fries, crispy squid, lamb luyla with dips and warm lavash flatbread with hummus, tzatziki and taramasalata. Pure heaven!
- Mon-Wed: 12 midday-11pm
- Thu-Sat: 12 midday -11:30pm
- Sun: 12 midday-10:30pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Baku to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 02 May 2014
"This place has been an amazing surprise"
Reviewed: 26 May 2014
"The meal was delicious - everything we tried was wonderful"
Reviewed: 07 April 2014