'All You Can Eat' Brazilian Rodizio£12 instead of £26 for an 'all you can eat' Brazilian prime rodizio at Rodizio Britannia, Stockwell - save 54%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy Brazilian-style barbecue dining.
- Try 12 different types of meat inc. sirloin steak, sausages and ribs.
- Plus as many sides from the buffet as you like.
- Warm, inviting atmosphere.
- One child under 5 eats free for each wowcher you use!
- Easy to get to from Stockwell station.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 6th Sept 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Max. table stay of 2 hours.
- Excludes desserts and drinks.
- Discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to bill.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
The Brazilians may not have any of their football stadiums ready but they sure know how to prepare a feast!
We’re offering you 'all you can eat' prime rodizio for one person for only £12, saving you 54% off Rodizio Britannia’s price of £26.
Based in Stockwell, Rodizio Britannia prides itself on Brazilian-style barbecue dining in a warm, inviting atmosphere, played out to the soundtrack of beautiful Portuguese music. With today’s deal, you’ll get to chow down on as much flavoursome meat as you could ever hope for! With 12 different types on offer - including sirloin steak, rump steak, chicken wrapped in bacon, chicken legs, pork ribs, pork belly, lamb, sausages and beef ribs - you’ll be spoilt for choice! That’s not all, though, as you’ll also have the run of the tasty side buffet. With a range of hot dishes and salads to pile on your plate, they certainly shouldn't be an afterthought!
- Opening times:
- Tuesday-Friday: 6pm-11pm
- Saturday: 1pm-11pm
- Sunday: 12pm-11pm
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Rodizio Britannia to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 11 March 2014
“Offered a lot more than I expected”
Reviewed: 15 January 2014
"Elegant food and a real experience!"
Reviewed: 28 November 2013