3-Course Italian & Prosecco for 2 @ Crowne Plaza£39 instead of up to £94 for a 3-course meal and Prosecco for 2 at AA Rosette-winning Diciannove, Blackfriars - save up to 59%
Save up to 59%
Time left to purchase
- Head to the double AA Rosette-winning Italian restaurant Diciannove.
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner for 2 with a glass of Prosecco each.
- Starters include cured beef and pan fried scallops.
- Mains inc. sundried tomato ravioli and cheddar and truffle pizza.
- Desserts include tiramisu, affogato and chocolate mousse.
- Located within the 4* Deluxe Crowne Hotel Plaza near Blackfriars.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 6th Jan 2015.
- £5 surcharge for beef fillet.
- Subject to availability.
Italians love their food and we love the Italians. Get a taste of the Mediterranean with today’s deal!
We're offering you a 3-course meal and Prosecco for 2 for just £39, saving you up to 59% off Diciannove's price of up to £94.
If you’re craving the tastes and smells of a summer holiday but it’s either gone or too far away to start counting down, then get yourself some fine Mediterranean cuisine with today’s deal. You and a lucky partner will get a three-course meal plus a glass of Prosecco each at the double AA Rosette-winning restaurant Diciannove. Choose your dishes from an impressive menu with starters including cured beef and pan fried scallops, mains like ravioli stuffed with scamorza cheese and sundried tomatoes or Galadari pizza (topped with cheddar, fontina, mozzarella and truffle shavings), and classic desserts such as tiramisu, affogato and chocolate mousse. Bellissimo!
- Mon-Fri: 12 midday-10:30pm
- Sat: 6pm-10pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Diciannove to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Delicious Prosecco, amazing food"
Reviewed: 20 June 2014
"Charming and welcoming staff"
Reviewed: 01 June 2014
"Food was incredible"
Reviewed: 28 May 2014