Cafe des Amis Dinner & Wine for 2£29 instead of up to £70 for a 2-course meal for 2 including a bottle of wine to share at Café des Amis, Covent Garden - save up to 59%
Save up to 59%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course meal for 2 from the à la carte menu.
- Starters inc. warm duck confit salad, seared scallops and more.
- Mains include classic steak tartare, venison, sea bass and more.
- Plus a bottle of wine to share.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on Urban Spoon.
- Based in Covent Garden.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 26th Sep 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- £3 surcharge for rump of lamb and rib-eye steak.
- Subject to availability.
Enjoy the culinary spoils of France without the confusing road signs or overcrowded beaches with today's Wowcher deal...
We're offering you a 2-course meal for 2 including a bottle of wine to share for just £29, saving you up to 59% off Café Des Amis' price of up to £70.
Standing out from the crowd in French foodie district Covent Garden isn’t easy, but Café des Amis’ consistently fresh, flavoursome food and innovative menus make it the ideal place to head for a post-theatre date or a pre-shopping lunch. Mood lighting, sleek furnishings and plenty of evocative French charm make for a cosy ambiance that you'll enjoy over a bottle of wine as you browse the extensive à la carte menu. With a starter and a main included in today’s deal, you can both indulge in mouthwatering dishes such as duck confit salad, seared scallops, venison medallions with mustard mash and pan-fried sea bass - click here to take a closer look at what's on offer. Heaven!
- Mon-Sat: 12 midday-11:30pm
- Sun: 12 midday-8pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Café des Amis to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor::
"I would go back again."
Reviewed: 19 June 2014
“An above average taste of France in central London”
Reviewed: 15 June 2014
“A gem of a restaurant”
Reviewed: 06 June 2014