2-Course French Dining & Wine for 2 £24 instead of up to £61 for a 2-course meal including a glass of sparkling wine each at La Provence restaurant, Hampstead - save up to 61%
Save up to 61%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course French meal for 2 from the seasonal set menu.
- Possible dishes inc Barbury duck leg confit or pan-fried sea bass.
- Plus a glass of sparkling wine each.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
- Located in leafy Hampstead.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy 3 additional as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 11th Sep 2014.
- 12.5% service charge payable.
- Surcharges of up to £2 may apply for select dishes.
- Limited weekend availability.
- Subject to availability.
Simple food, exquisite cooking and romantic French décor combine to make an evening to remember with today's deal...
We're offering you a 2-course meal for 2 including a glass of sparkling wine each for only £24, saving you up to 61% off La Provence Restaurant's price of £61.
Having only recently opened their chic doors last year, La Provence Restaurant is fast making a name for itself as the go-to dining destination in North London. Decorated in keeping with the rustic European menu, the cosy restaurant is the perfect place to head for a romantic date. During your evening of fine dining and wining, you'll get to select a starter and a main each from the seasonally-changing menu as you kick back and relax with your glass of sparkling wine. Menu items may include mains such as Barbury duck leg confit served with glazed carrot, mixed baby leaves and beetroot coulis and the signature squid ink risotto with parmesan and mustard cress, as well as starters such as smoked duck breast salad with fig and cherry tomatoes and fried frog legs with butter and baby leaves. C'est parfait!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call La Provence to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Truly excellent food, charming ambience, delightful service”
Reviewed: 04 May 2014
Reviewed: 28 April 2014
“What a find!!”
Reviewed: 17 April 2014