Fine Dining for 2 @ Number 12, Bloomsbury & Prosecco£29 instead of up to £64 for a 2-course meal for 2 inc. a glass of Prosecco & tea or coffee each at Number Twelve, Bloomsbury - save up to 55%
Save up to 55%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course fine dining experience at Number Twelve.
- Plus a glass of Prosecco each.
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Starters inc. salmon & haddock fishcakes, soup & more.
- Mains inc. seafood risotto, red skin potato gnocchi & more.
- Valid Mon-Sat (see times below).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 6th Aug 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Whilst the number 13 may be full of doubt, doom and gloom, number 12 just adds up to delicious food in one of London's most illustrious areas...
Today we're offering you a 2-course meal for 2 including a glass of Prosecco and tea or coffee each for only £29, saving you up to 55% off Number Twelve's price of up to £64.
A modern and contemporary space overlooking the beautiful Dickensian Woburn Walk, Number Twelve is our favourite place to kick back and enjoy delicious food - all specially prepared using only the best, fresh and seasonal ingredients. With today’s deal, you and a friend will begin with artisan bread and balsamic oil, before selecting a starter and main each from the Fusion menu. With an extensive array of dishes on offer, choosing won't be easy, but you'd be mad to miss stand-out dishes such as the salmon and haddock starter or the Carnaroli seafood risotto main. Plus, you'll receive a glass of Prosecco and tea or coffee each. What are you waiting for? It's pure unadulterated foodie heaven!
- Monday-Friday: 12pm-3pm, 5:30pm-10:15pm
- Saturday: 5:30pm-10:15pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Number Twelve to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Will not only return, but tell other people about our experience”
Reviewed: 29 April 2014
"Everything was first-class especially the staff and the food"
Reviewed: 28 April 2014
Reviewed: 06 April 2014