Champagne Afternoon Tea for 2£34 instead of £64 for a 'Royal' afternoon tea for 2 inc. a glass of Champagne each at The Leonard Hotel, Marble Arch - save 47%
Promotion ends on
27 / 05 / 2014
- Enjoy luxury afternoon tea for 2 people at The Leonard Hotel.
- Includes a glass of Champagne each.
- Plus cakes, scones, finger sandwiches and choice of tea.
- Valid 7 days a week, 3pm-6pm.
- Boutique 4* hotel next to Oxford Street.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 28th Jul 2014.
- 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Here at Wowcher, we’re sticklers for the rules. So, when Marie Antoinette declared “Let them eat cake”, we readily obliged with today’s deal…
We're offering you a 'Royal' afternoon tea for 2 including a glass of Champagne each for £34, saving you 47% off The Leonard Hotel’s price of £64.
The Leonard is a luxury boutique hotel that's designed to make guests feel like VIPs! A welcome oasis from shopping hotspot Oxford Street, the hotel offers a quintessentially British afternoon tea in its luxury restaurant, Seymour's. With today’s deal, you and one lucky companion will be treated to the 'Royal' afternoon tea - presented on a three-tier cake stand, you'll enjoy a selection of cakes, scones with clotted cream and preserves, plus freshly-made finger sandwiches. You'll also be served an assortment of mini desserts and cupcakes, and you'll both get a glass of Champagne to top off the heavenly experience. Your selection will be accompanied with your choice of teas from a list including English breakfast, Earl Grey, pure green tea, peppermint, wild berry, chamomile, Darjeeling and minty green. Sounds good to us!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Leonard Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 02 April 2014
"Fantastic service, very enjoyable!"
Reviewed: 23 March 2014
“Great hotel, great location, great staff”
Michelle K, Italy
Reviewed: 09 March 2014