3-Course Persian Meal & Tea for 2£19 instead of up to £48.60 for a three-course meal for two with authentic Persian tea from Cheminee Persian Restaurant, Paddington - save up to 57%
Save up to 57%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a three-course Persian meal for two.
- Includes authentic Persian tea!
- Starters inc. baba ghanoush, olives or chicken with rice.
- Mains inc. lamb chop, mixed grill or salmon kebabs.
- Desserts inc. Persian ice cream or baklava.
- Located near Paddington and Edgware Road tube stations.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 16th Jul 2014.
- Excludes mezze dishes.
- Subject to availability.
Your 2014 diet has so far consisted of lettuce leaves and water (yawn) - today, we’re going to tempt your taste buds with something a little more exotic...
We’re offering you a three-course meal for two people and an authentic Persian tea for just £19, saving you up to 57% off Cheminee Persian Restaurant’s price of up to £48.60.
Treat your senses to some seriously sumptuous Middle Eastern cuisine with today’s delicious deal. Choose from starters including falafel, panir-o-sabzi (Persian bread with cheese and herbs) and barley soup; feast on mains such as tasty lamp chops, a mixed grill or chicken shish kebab, then round off your meal with a dessert such as Persian ice-cream, baklava, or a refreshing dish of paaloodeh (Persian sorbet). Located close to both Paddington and Edgware Road tube stations, this restaurant is famed for its friendly service and is rated 4 stars on Tripadvisor. Sound tasty? Then take a big bite out of the BUY! button.
- Monday- Saturday: 12 midday-11:30pm (last orders at 10:30pm)
- Sunday: 1pm-11pm (last orders at 10:30pm)
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Cheminee Persian Restaurant to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"A little gem in a big city"
Reviewed: 10 April 2014
Reviewed: 22 March 2014
"the food was deliciously flavoured and the staff were friendly "
Reviewed: 28 February 2014