Caribbean Feast & Beer for 2£24 instead of up to £51 for a 3-course Caribbean meal for 2 inc. 2 sides and a beer each at Yamas, Crystal Palace - save up to 53%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 3-course Caribbean feast for 2 people.
- Starters inc. BBQ chicken wings, hummus with pitta bread.
- Have curry goat or jerk chicken for your main.
- With 2 sides each, such as plantain or chunky chips.
- Plus a dessert and beer or soft drink each.
- Based in Crystal Palace.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy 3 additional as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 9th Jun 2014.
- Valid Tue-Sun, 5.30pm-9pm.
- £2 surcharge for king prawns, salt & chilli squid and ackee & saltfish money bags.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Subject to availability.
Don't let the grey skies of late get you down, as today we've adopted some 'blue sky' thinking and are whisking you off for an exotic taste of the Caribbean instead...
Today we’re offering you a 3-course Caribbean meal for 2 including 2 sides and a beer each for only £24, saving you up to 53% off Yamas' price of up to £51.
Serving up a slice of sunshine with their irresistibly flavoursome Caribbean cuisine, Yamas are fast making a name for themselves as Crystal Palace’s premier exotic dining destination. Head down to the friendly restaurant armed with today’s deal and you’ll be treated to a feast that’s sure to satisfy even the hungriest of diners. You'll enjoy a starter such as BBQ chicken wings or hummus with pitta bread, followed by your choice of curry goat or jerk chicken for your main. You'll get two sides to have alongside your dish of choice, from a selection featuring fried plantain, chunky chips and corn on the cob. Still got room? Well never fear, as cheesecake, apple and mango crumble and chocolate fudge cake are on offer for dessert. Plus you'll each get a beer (or a soft drink if you'd prefer). You can check out the full menu here. Fab!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Yamas to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Very nice atmosphere and great food”
Reviewed: 02 March 2014
“Nice experience and tasty food”
Reviewed: 22 November 2013
“Great food, great experience”
Reviewed: 05 October 2013
Patisserie Valerie Afternoon Tea for 2 - Over 120 Locations!£19 instead of £25 for afternoon tea for two people at Patisserie Valerie - choose from over 120 UK locations and save 24%
Time left to purchase