Authentic Italian Dining & Wine for 2 £24 instead of up to £51.75 for a 3-course Italian meal for 2 inc. a glass of wine each at La Voss, Swiss Cottage - save up to 54%
Save up to 54%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 3-course Italian meal for 2.
- Inc. a glass of house wine each.
- Choose a delicious pasta, pizza and risotto dish for your main.
- Relaxing and friendly atmosphere.
- Based in Swiss Cottage.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 9th Jun 2014.
- Excludes Mother’s Day.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- 12.5% discretionary service charge.
- Subject to availability.
If the closest you get to the tastes of Tuscany and pleasures of Palermo is cracking out a frozen pizza every so often, it may just be time to broaden your culinary horizons a little…
Today we're offering you a 3-course Italian meal for 2 including a glass of wine each for only £24, saving you up to 54% off La Voss' price of up to £51.75.
A warm welcome awaits you at this new family-run restaurant in the heart of Swiss Cottage. Applying the age-old Italian method of cooking with fresh, simple and seasonal produce, La Voss uses only the finest ingredients in every dish. Take a seat as you ponder over the menu with a glass of house wine in hand. Why not start with fried calamari or crispy bruschetta? Then it’s onto your main course, where you can enjoy a pizza, pasta or risotto dish each. With classics such as spaghetti arrabbiata, seafood risotto and stonebaked Fiorentina pizza on offer, you're sure to enjoy your selection. Whatever you choose, make sure you save room for dessert - the rich tiramisu and and creamy panna cotta are too tasty to be ignored!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to La Voss' site to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed: 27 February 2014
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed: 24 January 2014
“Pleasant staff, good food, cheap dishes”
Reviewed: 14 January 2014