Gourmet Greek Dining & Prosecco for 2£39 instead of up to £78 for a 2-course Greek meal for 2 inc. glass of Prosecco each at Elysée, Fitzrovia - save up to 50%
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy Greek dining for 2.
- Inc. mezze board with calamari, halloumi, houmous and more.
- Followed by a chicken, lamb , pork or veg souvlaki main course.
- Plus a glass of Prosecco each.
- Based close to Tottenham Court Road and Goodge Street stations.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Max. 3 vouchers per table.
- Voucher valid until 7th April 2014.
- Valid Mon-Thurs only.
- £5 entertainment fee if dining in main restaurant from 8:30pm.
- Subject to availability.
For flavoursome cuisine and a dining experience to remember, look no further than today's deal...
We’re offering you a 2-course Greek meal for 2 including a glass of Prosecco each for just £39, saving you up to 50% off Elysée’s price of up to £78.
Conveniently based minutes from Tottenham Court Road and Goodge Street stations, today's family-run Greek eatery is well known for its fresh, flavoursome cuisine - no wonder it's rated 4.5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor! You and your companion will begin with the Elysée mezze sharing board, loaded with delicacies including pitta, houmous, tzatziki, halloumi, calamari, keftedes lamb meatballs and more. You'll then enjoy a souvlaki main each: a Greek delicacy made with your choice of chargrilled chicken, pork, lamb (or vegetarian option) and served on a skewer with fresh vegetables. Teamed with a side of Greek salad, rice or chips, and not forgetting a glass of Prosecco each, you can visit for lunch or dinner from Monday to Thursday - plus, dine in the main restaurant from 8:30pm and you'll also enjoy top-class live entertainment (£5 surcharge applies)!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Elysée to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Joel P, London
Reviewed: 27 February 2014
''Exactly what you want from a Greek restaurant''
Mark C, London
Reviewed: 26 March 2014
''Food was incredible''
Reviewed: 26 March 2014