3-Course Italian Meal for 2£28 instead of up to £59.80 for a 3-course Italian meal for 2 at Il Castelletto, Holborn - save up to 53%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Awarded a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- À la carte 3-course Italian meal for 2.
- Starters inc. bruschetta, deep fried whitebait & Portobello mushrooms.
- Mains inc. grilled sirloin steak, seafood risotto & cannelloni.
- Desserts inc. cheesecake & more.
- Based in Holborn.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 21st May 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
‘When in Rome, do as the Romans do’ goes the famous adage - but we’d extend it to anywhere in Europe, particularly where eating’s concerned…
Today we're offering you a 3-course Italian meal for 2 for £28, saving you up to 53% off Il Castelletto's price of up to £59.30.
Head on down to the authentic Il Castelletto Italian restaurant in Holborn armed with today's deal and you'll be treated to a tremendous three-course meal for two including a starter, main and dessert of your choice each. Settle back and soak up the relaxed European ambience whilst enjoying the gorgeous menu of tantalising Italian dishes that include starters such as bruschetta di pomodoro, deep fried whitebait & Portobello mushrooms, main courses such as grilled sirloin steak, seafood risotto and ricotta and spinach cannelloni, and desserts that include cheesecake and zabaglione. Click here to take a closer look at the menu - heaven!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Il Castelletto to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Splendid food and nice staff”
Reviewed: 16 February 2014
"The food was very good and plentiful"
Reviewed: 12 February 2014
"The food was to die for"
Reviewed: 09 February 2014