Dim Sum & Wine for 2£28 instead of up to £61.60 for a dim sum meal for 2 inc. 6 sharing dishes & a glass of wine each at Shanghai Blues, Holborn - save up to 55%
Save up to 55%
Promotion ends on
16 / 03 / 2014
- Enjoy 6 dim sum dishes to share between 2.
- Dishes inc. grilled pork dumplings, sea bass rolls and more.
- You’ll get a glass of wine and a rosebud tea each.
- Based in a beautiful Grade II-listed building in Holborn.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 12th May 2014.
- Excludes 14th Feb 2014.
- Valid on the 'Steamed Dim Sum' & 'Baked & Grilled Dim Sum' menus.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Light, flavoursome and full of variety - a dim sum meal is perfect for those who hate being forced into choosing just one dish...
That's why today we’re offering you a dim sum meal for 2 including 6 dishes to share, a glass of wine and a rosebud tea each for only £28, saving you up to 55% off Shanghai Blues’ price of up to £61.60.
An eclectic fusion of modern decor, Oriental flavours and soft jazz music all housed within a Grade II-listed building, Shanghai Blues provides a unique dining experience with an extensive dim sum menu. Head down to the gourmet venue armed with today’s deal and you’ll be shown to the spacious dining area, given a glass of wine and left to peruse the steamed dim sum and baked and grilled dim sum sections of the à la carte menu - where you’ll find everything from traditional favourites to exotic new concepts. With six dishes between two, you’ll have ample opportunity to work through the best of the menu, be it the scallop dumplings, grilled Shanghai pork dumplings or sea bass rolls. Delicious!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Shanghai Blues to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"The food was delicious"
Reviewed: 05 February 2014
"great setting , superb food and delightful people"
Reviewed: 30 January 2014
“Great Food, Great Staff”
Reviewed: 29 January 2014