3-Course Persian Meal & Wine for Two £19 instead of up to £46.50 for a three-course meal for two with a glass of wine each from Cheminee Persian Restaurant, Paddington - save up to 59%
Save up to 59%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a three-course Persian meal for two.
- Includes a glass of house wine each.
- Starters inc. falafel , barley soup.
- Mains inc. lamb chop, mixed grill.
- Desserts inc. Persian sorbet, baklava.
- Located near Paddington and Edgware Road tube stations.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 15th Apr 2014.
- Please book 24 hours in advance.
- Last order at 10:30pm.
- Excludes mezze dishes.
- Subject to availability.
Your 2014 diet has so far consisted of lettuce leaves and water (yawn) - today, we’re going to tempt your taste buds with something a little more exotic...
We’re offering you a three-course meal for two people and a glass of house wine each for just £19, saving you up to 59% off Cheminee Persian Restaurant’s price of up to £46.50.
Treat your senses to some seriously sumptuous Middle Eastern cuisine with today’s delicious deal. Choose from starters including falafel, panir-o-sabzi (Persian bread with cheese and herbs) and barley soup; feast on mains such as tasty lamp chops, a mixed grill or chicken shish kebab, then round off your meal with a dessert such as Persian ice-cream, baklava, or a refreshing dish of paaloodeh (Persian sorbet). Located close to both Paddington and Edgware Road tube stations, this restaurant is famed for its friendly service and is rated 4 stars on Tripadvisor. Sound tasty? Then take a big bite out of the BUY! button.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Contact Cheminee Persian Restaurant to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
- Print off your wowcher and present on arrival.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"Great gem of a restaurant near Paddington!"
Reviewed: 30 November 2013
"Just back from having a super meal at Cheminee. Lovely, friendly welcome and fantastic service."
Elaine E, Eastbourne
Reviewed: 29 November 2013
"Visited this restaurant when staying nearby having read reviews on this site. We were not disappointed."
Sophie F, Birmingham
Reviewed: 28 November 2013
Patisserie Valerie Afternoon Tea for 2 - Over 120 Locations!£19 instead of £25 for afternoon tea for two people at Patisserie Valerie - choose from over 120 UK locations and save 24%
Time left to purchase