Chinatown Dining for 2 & Wine£23 instead of up to £42 for a three-course Chinese meal for 2 people inc. glass of wine each at China City, Leicester Square - save 45%
Time left to purchase
- A 3-course set menu for 2 people.
- Inc. crispy duck, shredded beef and Buddha's Delight.
- Plus a glass of wine, beer or soft drink each.
- Intimate and popular restaurant with excellent service.
- Based in the heart of Chinatown.
The Fine Print
- One per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 16th Apr 2014.
- Excludes 1st & 2nd Feb 2014.
- A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill.
- Subject to availability.
After only a few days on the January health kick, there's nothing we're craving more than some fragrant flavours and exotic tastes...
So today, we’re offering you a three-course Chinese meal for 2 including a glass of wine each for just £23. That’s 45% off China City's price of up to £42.
Super-easy to get to, China City is situated in the heart of London's West End and Chinatown off Leicester Square - right next to the W Hotel. This intimate and hugely popular Chinese restaurant is renowned for its house specialities, including hot pots and dim sum. You and a friend will enjoy a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink as you peruse the set menus, taking your pick from the C3 or C4 options (some dishes may be swapped) that include taste sensations such as mixed hors d'ouevres, crispy aromatic duck with pancakes, sizzling crispy beef, Buddha's Delight in a hot pot and the intriguing crispy Three Treasures in salt & chilli. Wow! Just make sure you wear something loose round the waist...
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call China City to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Our host was amazing, food was good."
Reviewed: 06 January 2014
“Excellent Food. Wonderful venue.”
Reviewed: 26 November 2013
"Very reasonably priced, lovely atmosphere, and excellent service."
Reviewed: 06 November 2013