Nepalese Meal & Wine for 2£14 instead of up to £40 for a 2 course Nepalese meal for 2 inc. starters, mains, sides and a glass of wine at Gurkha's Flavour – save up to 65%
Save up to 65%
Time left to purchase
- Choose any 2 starters, mains and sides from the a la carte menu.
- Starters include Nepalese style dumplings or chicken marinated in coriander and mint.
- Mains include spicy king prawns and garlic Kukhura chicken.
- Plus get a side of rice or naan and an alcoholic drink each.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on Urban Spoon.
- Based in Forest Hill.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 3 months.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
Baked Beans may keep your bank account looking healthy but what about your poor taste-buds? Treat your tongue without breaking the bank with a little help from today's deal.....
Today we’re offering you a 2 course Nepalese meal for 2 including starters, mains sides and a drink each for only £14, saving you up to 65% off Gurkha’s Flavour's prices.
Nestled in the heart of Forest Hill, Gurkha’s Flavour has become renowned for its fantastic customer service and most importantly their tantalising menu. With today’s deal you and a friend can indulge in a starter, main and side, plus a beer, glass of house wine or soft drink each. Traditionalists will love the selection of spicy favourites such as chicken madras or lamb vindaloo, whilst those with a more adventurous streak should try the chef's recommendation, Murgh Badami Jaipuri – chicken cooked dupiaza style with nuts, capsicums and onion in a creamy sauce. Why not click here to see the full menu.
Buy now, book now: click ‘buy’ and we’ll send you everything you need to redeem. Then all you have to do is call Gurkha’s Flavour to book using the details we send you, quoting your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don’t just take our word for it, why not read some testimonials:
- “The best Nepalese restaurant I have ever been to.” – Simon, Beckenham
- “Amazing food and wonderful service.” – Victoria Hall
- “Food is always outstanding.” – Victoria, Honor Oak Park
3hr Harry Potter Tour - 3 Locations!£8 instead of up to £33 for a three-hour Harry Potter tour of London, Oxford or Edinburgh - experience the magic and save up to 76%
3-Course Dinner & Champagne Cocktail for 2 @ Gilgamesh£47.50 a three-course dinner and champagne cocktail for two at Gilgamesh, Stables Market in Camden from Buyagift - save up to 51%
Harley Street Under-Eye Treatment£289 instead of £700 for an under-eye tear trough dermal filler treatment at Harley Street Elite Clinic - save 59%
Promotion ends on
05 / 05 / 2016