Sarah Raven Cookbook£12.50 instead of £27 (from Bloomsbury Publishing) for ‘Sarah Raven’s Food for Friends & Family’ cookbook - save 54%
Time left to purchase
- Get a comprehensive cookbook from broadcaster and writer, Sarah Raven.
- Includes glossy photos and easy-to-follow instructions.
- Packed full of seasonal, simple recipes that are easy to make.
- Hardback colour cook book features loads of great recipes.
- Rated 5* on Amazon - see below for reviews.
- A must-have for any self-confessed cooking enthusiast.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 10th March 2013.
- Postage costs an additional £3.99 per item.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
How are the boys of Oliver Twist ever going to get their hands on some "food, glorious food" when we’re all so confused in the kitchen? Get clued up with today’s deal…
We’re offering you Sarah Raven’s Food for Friends & Family cookbook for just £12.50. That’s 54% off Bloomsbury Publishing’s price of £27 (correct as of 26.2.13).
Already a broadcaster, teacher and writer, Sarah Raven has added one more title to her ever-expanding repertoire of skills and delivered a comprehensive cookbook directly into our eager arms. Featuring a range of delectable, tried and tested, seasonal recipes, this stylishly illustrated cookbook will appeal to both friends and family alike. Featuring mouthwatering dishes ranging from Sussex stewed steak to blackcurrant mousse ice cream, Sarah will take you from culinary catastrophe to a creative chef in no time. Happy cooking!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends, we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Amazon.co.uk
A feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds!
Reviewed: 21 May 2010
My new favourite recipe book.
Reviewed: 07 September 2010
Stunning & Comprehensive - essential for any kitchen.
Reviewed: 12 July 2012