French Fine Dining for 2 & Wine£29 instead of up to £74.90 for a 3-course French meal for 2 inc. carafe of wine to share at Tartine, Knightsbridge - save up to 61%
Save up to 61%
Time left to purchase
- “It was exactly as it promised to be: ideal if you are very hungry.” - A.A. Gill, Sunday Times.
- Enjoy a delicious French-inspired 3-course meal for 2 from the à la carte menu.
- Includes a range of classic French dishes.
- Finish off with a decadent dessert.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 25th May 2013.
- £3 surcharge for 8oz steak frites béarnaise, sea bass and lamb steak.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
Hailed by everyone from critics to locals, Tartine’s blend of French passion and culinary creativity make for a dining experience certain to thrill…
That’s why today we’re offering you a three-course French meal for two plus a carafe of wine to share for only £29, saving you up to 61% off Tartine’s price of up to £74.90.
Serving up everything from their namesake tartines to succulent steaks and creamy pasta dishes, Tartine’s French-inspired menu is pure unrestricted foodie heaven. Decked out in chic Parisian style, the restaurant is the perfect place to unwind after work with a carafe of wine and a tantalising appetiser such as the tempura tiger prawns. The restaurant’s extensive selection of tartines topped with everything from exotic lamb to virtuous grilled vegetables characterise the main menu, but you’ll also find plenty of fish, meat and veggie dishes sure to satisfy. Just make sure you save room for dessert as diet or no diet, the chocolate fondant is not to be ignored!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Tartine to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Charming service and good food”
Reviewed: 05 November 2012
"Will certainly go back"
Reviewed: 03 November 2012
"The location was excellent, the staff were friendly, there was a pleasant modern decor throughout "
Reviewed: 16 February 2013