100% Mineral Smoky Eyes Kit£9.99 instead of £39.99 (from Bellapierre Cosmetics) for a mineral, smoky eyes kit - look fabulous & save 75%
Time left to purchase
- Get the look and get gorgeous with a smoky eyes kit.
- Kit contains 3 dazzling shades: Snowflake, Tin Man & Noir and a base.
- Colour coordinated shimmer sets mean you can mix and match for sultry eyes.
- Made from 100% natural minerals: mica, titanium dioxide and iron oxide.
- Also includes a liner brush and a shadow brush.
- Makes a fantastic gift for a friend, sister or mum.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 20th Mar 2013.
- Postage costs an additional £3.50.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Ever wonder how the celebs always manage to appear sultry and mysterious on the red carpet? Well, we can confirm it's all in the eyes - they're not called the window to the soul for no reason!
Today we’re offering you a smoky eyes kit including three shimmer powders for just £9.99, saving you 75% off Bellapierre Cosmetics' price of £39.99 (correct as of 16.2.13).
With today's deal you'll get a gorgeous smoky eyes kit so you can look like a red-carpet siren on your nights out too. Working the three spectacular shimmer shades, you can create an illusion of depth, sultriness and general ocular mystery. The kit is made from 100% natural minerals - mica, titanium dioxide and iron oxide - so it's a must-try if you're prone to nasty flare-ups or dry eyes. What's more, you can even wear the brilliant shades one at a time for a more classic daytime look - the creative possibilities are endless! Your kit comes with three vibrant and dazzling shades:
- Tin Man
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Bellapierre Cosmetics' site using the link we send you.
- Add the product to your cart.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.