Murder Mystery Break & Dinner for 2£99 instead of £198 for an overnight murder mystery experience & dinner for 2 with The Murder Experts, Dover - save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Get 2 tickets for 'The Hen Party', 'The Wedding Reception', ' The UFO Spotter's Club', 'Piper’s Grave' or 'Who Saw Somebody Killing Santa Claus?'.
- Includes a 3-course dinner and coffee from the set menu.
- Plus an overnight stay in an en-suite double or twin room.
- You'll wake up to a continental breakfast.
- Event runs on 12th Apr 2013, 10th May 2013, 13th Sep 2013, 1st Nov 2013 & 19th Dec 2013.
- Based in the Ramada Encore Hotel, Dover.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 19th Dec 2013.
- Sorry, you'll have to be over 18 to enjoy today's deal.
- Subject to availability.
Shove off Sherlock, push off Poirot - Wowcher is recruiting its very own team of detectives with today's deal...
We’re offering you an overnight murder mystery experience including dinner for 2 for just £99, saving you 50% off The Murder Experts' price of £198.
The Murder Experts' overnight murder mystery events are a thrilling test of your imagination and cunning - immerse yourself in the story and let the action unfold! With today's deal you'll enjoy a three-course set menu and coffee in the evening to fuel your investigative skills; then once the mystery is solved (we hope) you can bed down for the night in one of the hotel's cosy en-suite double or twin rooms. As if that weren't enough, you'll even wake up to a buffet-style continental breakfast next morning! Choose one of the following events:
- The Hen Party, 12th April 2013: Alison and Andy are to be married! Alison is hosting her hen party at the hotel this weekend, and we’re all invited. But will Alison’s happiness be shattered when some dark secrets come to light over the course of the evening? And what of her fiancé? Is he all he seems to be?
- The Wedding Reception, 10th May 2013: Not all weddings lead to a happy ending…
- The UFO Spotter's Club, 13th September 2013: Someone has proof of UFO activity but will they be free to tell of their findings, or will they be stopped - permanently?
- Piper’s Grave, 1st November 2013: A TV channel throws an anniversary party, but things don't go according to plan - why is MBX-TV losing ground to its rivals? What secrets and mysteries does the hotel harbour? And are the rumours about the ghost true?
- Who Saw Somebody Killing Santa Claus?, 19th December 2013: A shock announcement at the Christmas party may cause trouble! Is there somebody who will stop at nothing to keep things quiet? Has someone got a secret to hide? And will Christmas ever be the same again?
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Murder Experts to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Pizza, Champagne Cocktails & Comedy for 2, 4 or 6, Covent Garden£16 instead of £38.90 for live comedy for 2 people including a pizza and Champagne cocktail each, £30 for 4, or £44 for 6 at Café Mode, Covent Garden - save up to 59%
3 Mole, Wart or Skin Tag Removals @ Churton Clinic, Victoria£79 instead of £165 for three mole, wart or skin tag removals at Churton Clinic, Victoria - save 52%
Time left to purchase