Fine Dining & Cocktails for 2 @ The Penny Black£43 instead of up to £88.50 for a 2-course meal for 2 inc. cocktail each at The Penny Black Restaurant, Fulham Road - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- “Astonishingly good food and punctilious service.” - Tatler Restaurant Guide 2012.
- Enjoy a starter and a main each from the à la carte menu.
- Starters include smoked haddock kedgeree and Cornish mussels with devilled tomato sauce.
- Mains include foie gras beef burger with truffle chips and beef Wellington.
- Plus you’ll get a cocktail each such as a Cosmopolitan or Apricot Daiquiri.
- Based on Fulham Road, Chelsea.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 11th May 2013.
- Excludes 14th Feb, 10th & 31st Mar.
- A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to the bill.
- Supplements apply: £3 for lobster and tournedos Rossini; £5 for surf & turf; £5pp for chateaubriand.
- Subject to availability.
Single-handedly waging a crusade against Britain's less than favourable dining reputation, today's hidden gem is sure to instill a healthy amount of patriotism back into your taste buds!
Today we’re offering you a two-course meal for two plus a cocktail each for only £43, saving you up to 51% off The Penny Black’s price of up to £88.50.
Proving that British cuisine is a force to be reckoned with against our Italian and French competitors, The Penny Black Restaurant on Fulham Road serves up a patriotic menu packed full of classics with a contemporary twist. Inside you’ll find fuss-free decor with crisp linen tablecloths, soft lighting and chic leather seating, leaving no doubt that the food itself is the star of the show. Choosing from the extensive menu won’t be easy, as fresh, flavoursome and seasonal produce ensure that whether you opt for the rich foie gras beef burger with truffle chips, or the Cornish mussels with devilled tomato sauce and dunking bread, your taste buds are in for a treat. If that wasn’t enough you’ll also be treated to a cocktail whipped up in-house by a master mixologist from an extensive choice including peach Bellinis, cosmopolitans and mint juleps. We think we’ll be heeding Tatler Restaurant Guide’s advice to “go right now”.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email The Penny Black Restaurant to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“The best restaurant for English food in London”
Reviewed: 26 January 2013
“Truly amazing restaurant”
Reviewed: 29 January 2013
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed: 30 January 2013
PDO Threadlift, Harley Street£289 for a PDO threadlift on eye bags, £489 for one facial area or £985 for the full face at Harley Street Elite Clinic - save up to 59%
Time left to purchase