Fascinator Making Class£24 instead of £78 for a 3-hour fascinator making class at Milliner Warehouse, Sloane Square - get creative and save 69%
Time left to purchase
- Your fascinator class will be taught by Ian Bennett - milliner to the Queen.
- You’ll get to take home what you make.
- All tools and materials will be provided.
- Class lasts 3 hours.
- Easy to get to from Sloane Square tube station.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 10th May 2013.
- 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
If - like us - you’ve recently become crazy for all things royal (first the Royal Wedding, now the impending sprog!), then today’s deal offers you the chance to inject your wardrobe with a regal air…
We’re offering you a three-hour fascinator making class for just £24 - saving you 69% off Milliner Warehouse’s price of £78 if you buy now.
Based near Sloane Square, Milliner’s Warehouse is a treasure trove of fabric, embellishments and other haberdashery wonders. Now, the lovely team there has decided to let you in on the secrets of their trade with an array of exciting classes. With today’s deal you’ll learn how to make a beautiful fascinator using a slide and an array of feathers and veiling - perfect for when the next VIP invitation drops through the letterbox! All the tools and materials you’ll need will be provided and you’ll get to take home your finished product. Best of all, you’ll be taught by Ian Bennett - who has not only created pieces for fashion labels such as Thierry Mugler and Burberry, but has also acted as milliner to the Queen herself… Ooh la la!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Milliner Warehouse's site to book using the link we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.