Boutique Suffolk Break & Wine£59 instead of up to £142 for a 1-night Suffolk Retreat for 2 inc. bottle of wine on arrival and breakfast at Bell House Hotel - save up to 58%
Save up to 58%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of Trip Advisor’s 2012 Certificate of Excellence.
- Luxurious boutique hotel.
- You'll be welcomed with a bottle of house red or white wine.
- Stay in a stylish double en-suite room with TV and Wi-Fi.
- Enjoy a buffet-style breakfast each morning.
- Local attractions include Adleburgh, Southwold, Snape Maltings and more.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid Sun-Fri until 30th Apr 2013.
- Excludes 14th Feb 2013.
- 72 hour cancellation policy applies.
- £25pn surcharge applies for an extra adult or £20pn for an extra child.
- £10 supplement is payable for dogs.
- Subject to availability.
Visited in 1737 by King George II, Bell House Hotel is a historic coaching inn with a rich history; tread upon those very same flagstones with today’s deal…
We’re offering you a 1-night Suffolk break for two, including a bottle of wine on arrival and breakfast for only £59 - saving you up to 58% off Bell House Hotel’s price of up to £142 if you buy now.
Based in Saxmundham, Suffolk, Bell House Hotel is a classic boutique hotel offering comfortable rooms, excellent food and outstanding hospitality. Steeped in history, it nonetheless features stylish, contemporary décor and great extras - along with a range of double en-suite rooms, each boasting a TV and Wi-Fi. On arrival you’ll be warmly welcomed with a bottle of house red or white wine and in the morning you’ll awake to the promise of a buffet-style breakfast, offering an array of delectable morsels to set you up for the day ahead.
Located in an area of natural beauty, you only have to step outside its walls to discover a multitude of local must-see attractions: immerse yourself in some culture at Adleburgh and Snape Maltings, or simply take a leisurely stroll and explore the peaceful countryside scenery. With a multitude of tucked-away villages and market towns in the surrounding area, there’s plenty with which to stay occupied!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Bell House Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"warm welcoming atmosphere, gorgeous décor, delightful staff and delectable food"
Reviewed: 26 January 2013
"the rooms are just what you would expect in the English countryside, comfortable and inviting"
Reviewed: 02 January 2013
"The hotel itself has retained much of the delightful character & ambience from its considerable history & is very conveniently situated in the centre of Saxmundham"
Reviewed: 24 September 2012