Club Wowcher points when you buy this deal
- You’ll get 3 one-hour personal training sessions with an experienced professional.
- Session 1: Your needs will be assessed, and your height and weight measured.
- Session 2: You’ll do exercises and have your blood pressure, BPM and body fat percentage measured.
- Session 3: You’ll go through your exercise and nutrition programme.
- Takes place at Premier Fitness Club in Finsbury Park.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 6th May 2013 (must book by 6th Mar).
- Sorry, you’ll have to be 18 or over to enjoy today’s deal.
- A one-off fee of £10 for first gym use applies.
- Subject to availability.
Personal training used to be the preserve of the rich and famous. Not anymore! Thanks to today’s deal you can now get an A-list body without the A-list price tag...
Today we’re offering you 3 one-hour personal training sessions for only £24, saving you 87% off Fit & Fun’s price of £179.
Whether you’re looking to shift those stubborn pounds, improve your fitness or completely overhaul your lifestyle, the professionals at Fit & Fun are on hand to help you with your weight management woes. With today’s deal you’ll get three hour-long sessions with one of the fitness centre’s trained professionals who’ll go through the following with you:
- Session 1: Your first session is all about your trainer getting to know you and what you want to achieve. You won't have to do any physical exercise as they’ll be busy measuring your height and weight and working out how many calories you should be consuming daily.
- Session 2: You’ll be given some simple exercises to carry out so your trainer can measure your cardiovascular ability, strength and stamina. Your blood pressure, heart BPM and body fat percentage will also be checked. Once your trainer has this information it can be used to work out a personalised nutrition and exercise programme tailored to your needs.
- Session 3: You’ll be given your personalised programme and will get the opportunity to work through the exercises with your trainer.