2nt Gourmet Canterbury, Wine & Late Checkout£99 instead of up to £188.70 (at The Duck Inn, Canterbury) for 2nts for 2 inc. breakfast, a 3-course dinner & wine - save up to 48%
Save up to 48%
Time left to purchase
- Rated 5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
- Enjoy a 2 night stay for 2 in a country inn just outside the beautiful city of Canterbury.
- En-suite double or twin rooms include TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
- You’ll each get a mouth-watering 3-course meal in the inn’s restaurant.
- Plus a bottle of wine on arrival and late checkout at 1pm.
- Includes a full English breakfast each morning.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 14th Feb 2014 (must book by 31st May).
- Not valid 14th Dec 2013 - 9th Jan 2014.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
The setting for Chaucer's iconic Canterbury Tales has lost none of its story book charm some 600 years later. Head to the iconic cathedral city armed with today's deal for a truly page-turning break...
Today we’re offering you a 2 night stay for 2 including breakfast, a 3-course dinner each, late checkout & a bottle of wine on arrival for only £99 - saving you up to 48% off The Duck Inn’s price of up to £188.70.
Nestled just outside the picturesque city of Canterbury, The Duck Inn has become renowned for its friendly service and quintessentially British charm. Celebrate the start of your romantic mini-break at the elegant inn with a bottle of wine in the hotel’s bar area, before being shown to your beautifully furnished twin or double room. With private bathroom, TV and tea and coffee making facilities at your disposal you’d be forgiven for wanting to hibernate, but we imagine the smell of a freshly prepared full English breakfast wafting through the door each morning is just what you’ll need to tear you from your room!
After fuelling up on breakfast, why not head to the ancient city of Canterbury for a day of sight-seeing, shopping and strolling? Steeped in history and boasting beautiful architecture as far as the eye can see, it’s no wonder parts of the city have been granted UNESO world heritage status. However you decide to fill your days, just make sure you work up an appetite for a 3-course dinner in the inn’s restaurant. With a menu inspired by the best of British you’ll dine on anything from roast topside of beef to free range chicken breast stuffed with chestnuts, mushroom and sage – it doesn't get much better than that! Click here to check out their sample menu.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Duck Inn to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 02 February 2012
"The owners were charming and the evening meal was excellent."
Reviewed: 24 August 2011
"A beautiful setting in the middle of rolling green hills, and a good restaurant."
Reviewed: 07 July 2011
'Non-Surgical' Nose Reshaping, Harley Street£249 instead of up to £849 for 'non-surgical' nose reshaping including consultation at Harley Street Elite Clinic - save up to 71%
Time left to purchase