Dark Side of London Tour for 2£9 instead of £20 for 2 tickets to your choice of 2-hour ‘Dark Side of London’ tours with Coutours - save 55%
Time left to purchase
- Choose from the following ‘Dark Side of London’ tours:
- ‘City of the Dead’: Tour St Paul’s, graveyards, a plague pit and execution sites.
- ‘The Shocking East End’: Learn about Jack the Ripper, the Elephant Man and a surprise archaeological find.
- ‘Dark Secrets of the South Bank’: Learn about the theatres, prostitutes, burial pits, prisons and bear pits.
- You’ll have a friendly, enthusiastic guide.
- Each tour lasts around 2 hours.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 3rd Jun 2013.
- Subject to availability.
If your usual 'tour' of the capital includes little more than an Oxford Street dash, then why not try something a little different with today's deal?
We’re offering you two tickets to your choice of two-hour ‘Dark Side of London’ tour for just £9 - saving you 55% off Coutours’ price of £20 if you buy now.
The perfect activity for dark winter days, today’s deal will get the hairs on the back of your neck standing to attention with a thrilling two-hour ‘Dark Side of London’ tour from a choice of the following:
- City of the Dead (meeting point: St Paul's station)
This is a right jolly old walking tour of the dead spots of London, including St Paul's, a few overstuffed graveyards, a plague pit and execution sites. You'll also learn all about the Victorians’ obsession with death and how it became a moneymaking business.
- The Shocking East End (meeting point: Liverpool Street station)
Get a tour of the expected - including sites associated with the infamous Jack the Ripper and the mysterious Elephant Man - as well as the unexpected, including a surprise archaeological find, evidence of mass death, tales of immigration, hardship, workhouses and stink industries.
- Dark Secrets of the South Bank (meeting point: Monument station)
Take a walk over the current London Bridge, then follow the River Thames - nicknamed the ‘silver thread’ - through the medieval South Bank and learn about its old theatres, prostitutes, paupers' burial pits, dangerous prisons and bull and bear pits.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Coutours site to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your full wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
2-Course Dining, Prosecco & Thames Cruise for 2 on RS HispaniolaFrom £39 instead of up to £102.40 for a two-course meal with Prosecco for two aboard the RS Hispaniola and a River Red Rover ticket - save up to 62%
6-Month Clear Braces with Retainers & Home Whitening KitFrom £599 for a six month clear brace on one arch with retainers and a whitening kit, or £899 for two arches from Diamond Dental and Medical Clinic – save up to 57%
Time left to purchase
FUE Hair Transplant, Harley Street£899 for a hair transplant with approximately 1000 hairs, £1899 for 2000 hairs, £2895 for 3000 at Rejuvenate Hair Clinic, Harley Street - save up to 64%
Promotion ends on
06 / 10 / 2016